VP Sales / Inside Sales Manager
Undo is a young, fast-growing software company with global ambitions. The software industry spends over $300bn a year fixing bugs; Undo’s pioneering technology is uniquely able to record a program’s execution and show developers exactly what their program has done.
Undo’s technology works on a broad range of systems from Raspberry Pi’s to Cray supercomputers, and our customers are some of the world’s best companies, including SAP, Honeywell, ARM, Mentor Graphics, Cadence Design Systems, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan and IBM. Investors include Cambridge Innovation Capital, prominent Cambridge business leaders, and Jaan Tallinn, co-founder of Skype.
As part of our expansion, we are recruiting a talented and competitive Inside Sales Executive to join the team.
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with technical staff and channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure where necessary.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects within Salesforce
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects
- Generate revenue by establishing and managing lead/demand generation procedures
- Report to Inside Sales Manager on sales metrics, opportunities and threats
- Sales operations/administrative duties to include but not limited to booking orders, quoting, and maintaining Salesforce records
Skills & Experience:
- Proven inside sales experience preferred, ideally with business-to- business (B2B) enterprise IT or software sales
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent, graduate degree and/or engineering degree preferred
Working Style and Personality:
Undo is a goal and team-oriented company: you must have the flexibility to adapt and do whatever is necessary to achieve your agreed goals.
Undo looks for team players. You need to feel ownership of the team’s goals rather than just your own. Because of our culture, making team decisions in an effective manner is essential. A team member should expect to participate in open discussions, to challenge and be challenged with arguments based on reason, and occasionally to compromise in order to achieve team consensus. Roles like this one require the ability to influence other people in order to achieve non-trivial goals. Trust, honesty and respect for others are essential. Enthusiasm and drive are highly valued.