- A position at which the debuggee will be stopped and control returned to
the debugger user; see Breakpoints.
- The program that is being debugged.
- A standardised debug data format; see
- The component of the debugger that runs on the machine of the debugger
user and issues commands to the debugger backend. In the case of UndoDB
with GDB, the frontend is
GDB, whereas the
undodb-server_<arch> (GDB’s equivalent is
- Live Recorder
- An Undo product that can be embedded (as a library) into an application
at build time and provides API calls to start recording the application
to save a recording that can be loaded later.
- package GDB
- A custom build of GDB packaged as part of an UndoDB release.
- A register that points to the next instruction (or close to the next
instruction; this depends on the architecture).
- The process that talks to the frontend debugger via a debugger-specific
undodb-server_<arch> using the GDB Serial Protocol).
- See Shared Memory.
- See Unix signal.
- See System Call.
- The UndoDB frontend that uses GDB internally.
- The previous (and now deprecated) name of the UndoDB frontend which
uses GDB internally.