The Business Development Director will own Undo’s strategic business development and pipeline building process, generating initial engagements with target enterprises. The ideal candidate will be passionate about researching the structure and pain points of large enterprises, building bespoke messaging to get their attention and working with the sales, marketing, and executive team at Undo to execute on outreach. The output of their efforts will be to generate strategic sales opportunities for Undo.
Undo is a young, fast-growing software company with global ambitions. Undo is trusted by the world’s largest technology firms to quickly resolve defects in complex applications across all phases of the software development life cycle. Undo’s pioneering technology is uniquely able to record software failures as they happen and shows developers exactly what their program did and why - speeding up root cause analysis.
Our customers include Cisco, Juniper, SAP, Siemens, Perforce and Cadence Design Systems. Our investors include prominent members of the Cambridge Angels and Jaan Tallinn, co-founder of Skype.
- Deliver new sales opportunities in line with key account strategy
- Own, build and drive strategic business development and non-inbound lead generation. These activities will include:
- Researching in detail the organisational structure, business needs / pain points we can help solve, and key contacts to approach within of target companies
- Building bespoke messaging for target companies. This may include:
- Putting together email sequences
- Crafting LinkedIn and Email messages for executive team at Undo
- Creating bespoke content for a personalised outreach (report or infographic)
- Build and execute on outreach campaigns to target companies with the support of the Undo Sales and Executive team
- Assist in all pre-sales efforts
- Keep all records up to date in the company’s CRM system
- Some travelling required within AMER/EMEA as appropriate
Background and Skills
- 1-2 years experience in software development, or corporate research or technical journalism
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering are prefered
- Research & analytical skills - capable of processing a lot of information and distilling it down to the essentials (clear simple messages)
- Commercially-minded and can put oneself in the shoes of the prospective customer
- Good written and verbal communication skills and capable of rapidly striking a relationship with software engineers and software engineering execs
- High-energy, target-driven and persistent
- Collaborative team player
- Organised and methodical
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV.