The Sales Director will own, build, and drive key relationships with large customers. The ideal candidate will be high energy, diligent and passionate about helping customers derive maximum value from Undo's products. They will be be responsible for managing complex accounts with multiple stakeholders, working with teams across Undo to demonstrate value.
Undo is a young, fast-growing software company with global ambitions. Undo’s pioneering technology is uniquely able to record a program’s execution and show developers exactly what their program has done. The software industry spends $312bn a year fixing bugs; software debug, quality and analytics tools are consequently becoming a very exciting new space.
We sell to professional software developers across the world at some of the best companies.
Our customers include SAP, Micro Focus, Rogue Wave, Mentor Graphics, and Cadence Design Systems. Our investors include prominent members of the Cambridge Angels and Jaan Tallinn, co-founder of Skype.
- Deliver revenue target in assigned territory in line with sales strategy
- Own, build and drive commercial engagement aligned to account strategy to successful evaluation, negotiation and purchase order close
- Own, Build & Drive relationship with customer executive and management teams
- Work closely with sales engineers to ensure technical success of evaluation and deployment with customers
- Travelling required within AMER/EMEA as appropriate
- Deliver clear prioritisation and forecasting of opportunities to the Undo executive team
Email us at email@example.com to submit your CV.