The Sales Engineer will own, build, and drive relationships with large customer engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping customers derive maximum value from Undo's products. They will be be responsible for troubleshooting pre-sales issues and providing hotfixes when required. An important part of this role will be liasing with (and guiding) core engineering over customer requirements.
Undo is a young, fast-growing software company with global ambitions. Undo’s pioneering technology is uniquely able to record a program’s execution and show developers exactly what their program has done. The software industry spends $312bn a year fixing bugs; software debug, quality and analytics tools are consequently becoming a very exciting new space.
We sell to professional software developers across the world at some of the best companies.
Our customers include SAP, Micro Focus, Rogue Wave, Mentor Graphics, and Cadence Design Systems. Our investors include prominent members of the Cambridge Angels and Jaan Tallinn, co-founder of Skype.
- Help deliver revenue target in assigned territory in line with sales strategy
- Own, build and drive technical engagement aligned to account strategy to successful evaluation, purchase order close and user onboarding
- Own, Build & Drive relationship with customer engineering teams
- Assist in all pre-sales efforts / demos
- When necessary, undertake engineering tasks on critical customer programs when required to win business
- Some travelling required within AMER/EMEA as appropriate
- Deliver clear prioritisation to engineering managers on customer engineering requirements / early escalation of any conflict to delivery of customer programmes to sales.
- Liaise with engineering managers to ensure goals are achieved within organisational constraints.
- Own customer support tickets and see them through to resolution, ensuring timely response to customers
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV.