If you are tired of being a cog in the machine and want to take an active part in developing really exciting technology, this role could be for you.
Purpose of this role
Your role is to participate in and, depending on seniority and experience, manage web development projects.
- Take ownership of web development tasks and complete to agreed schedule and quality
- Web development (full stack + testing), maintenance and performance optimisation
- API development/ platform integration
- Web application monitoring (APM)
- Keep corporate domain(s) stable, secure, and able to support related websites.
- Deploying, managing and developing CMS (in both staging and production environments)
- Support Digital Marketing activities (including integrating SEO, analytics, email marketing etc. services into web applications)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar would be an advantage
- 3+ years commercial experience building web applications as a full-stack or back-end developer
- Knowledge of Python, the Django web framework and the Django REST Framework
- Demonstrable experience building front end templates using HTML5/CSS3
- Competence with Unix server environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with version control - Git or similar
- Familiarity in interfacing with third-party API integrations
- An awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and their resolution
- Knowledge of responsive development best practices, preferably with some experience building a responsive interface
- PostgreSQL (or another SQL) database administration experience and understanding of relational database management
- Experience with deploying applications to and administering cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Heroku, etc.)
- Exposure to a front end web framework (Vue, React, Angular, etc)
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (PostCSS, SCSS etc)
- Knowledge of Hubspot eCRM and API (or similar)
- Experience or implementing digital marketing tracking and measurement in Google Analytics/ Tag Manager
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Remote Global or Cambridge, UK
To apply, please email us your CV at email@example.com.