Do you get excited at the prospect of leading the GTM strategy of a completely new technology solution to the Java application development market?
Undo is growing fast and is now looking for a technical product marketing champion who wants a career step up and own product marketing globally. This new role will support our existing quarterly product releases (targeting large scale enterprise software vendors) and lead our upcoming Java product offering launching early next year (targeting Java application engineering teams).
Helping to drive the go-to-market strategy, you will create and tell engaging stories, ensuring that our messaging, value proposition, and marketing & sales materials resonate with customers and prospects.
Strategic product marketing
Working cross-functionally with the VP of Product, Sales Engineers, Field Sales, BDRs and the marketing team, the Head of Product Marketing will build a reputation as the Market Expert - with a solid understanding of the market landscape, buyer persona, pain points to address, channels to leverage, etc. Your strong market expertise means you’ll also be able to identify trends, unmet needs and feed insights back to Product Management.
Content and messaging
Develop all external product positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that differentiates Live Recorder in the market. Own and develop product GTM content demonstrating product value including videos, webinars, podcasts, whitepapers, blog posts, presentation decks, customer stories and marketing campaign assets.
Work closely with the Sales team to ensure alignment on the sales narrative and develop sales tools needed to support the sales cycle.
Be the product and market expert, providing content and support to PR & AR efforts.
Devise and manage quarterly product launch programs to help increase uptake amongst existing accounts and generate demand from new logos.
- Experience in B2B technology/software product marketing
- Proven track record of taking software products to market, managing successful product launches and demand generation programs
- Experienced in content production of a technical nature (webinar hosting, technical blog posts, whitepaper production, sales factsheets, product videos, slide decks etc)
- Degree or background in a technical subject (computer science, engineering, physics, etc)
- Ideally, knowledge of the application development space, particularly the areas of Java, C/C++, Go, Linux, Cloud and agile development practices
- Analytical skills and data-driven - demonstrable experience with monitoring campaign results and optimising accordingly
- Great communication skills - both in writing and orally - and able to present complex technical solutions in a clear, convincing and engaging way
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to interact well with technical and business leaders as well as engineers and sales professionals to drive change
- Able to perform in a fast-paced working environment across virtual teams and influence others
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment across virtual teams
- Able to generate high-impact ideas and drive initiatives from ideation to completion
- Ideally, experience with working with Hubspot and Salesforce
Every company is now a software company. The world runs on software. Yet software reliability remains a significant challenge. Undo offers a unique solution to this problem of software reliability. Based on software flight recording technology, Live Recorder from Undo allows engineering teams to accelerate software defect resolution across all phases of their software lifecycle - so they can deliver changes at velocity (in dev/test) and resolve customer issues faster (in production).
We offer a competitive compensation package, including share options, private medical insurance, pension scheme, life assurance, social events, free tea/coffee and fresh fruits every day, 25 days holidays (+ English public holidays), free access to Cambridge Botanic Gardens, and more!
Undo is particularly keen to hire employees from diverse backgrounds; so please apply!
Think you fit the profile? Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com