A new, exciting opportunity to join the small but growing Customer Success team.
Undo is a fast-growing, exciting deep-tech start-up whose breakthrough Software Failure Replay technology is changing the way people develop software. It is used by many of the world’s most important technology companies. The technology is highly valuable but very complex, and is deployed in some of the world’s most complex software development environments. Customer retention is excellent (gross revenue retention of 98%, net revenue retention of 130%) but careful management is required to achieve this success, and the customer base is growing fast hence the customer success team is being expanded.
Purpose of this role
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring our strategic customers are delighted and successful using our products.
- Establish and maintain strong and long-lasting technical relationships within major enterprise accounts.
- Drive a high level of customer satisfaction and customer retention through successful product use.
- Support customers through the technical deployment phase all the way to quarterly reviews and annual renewals.
- Demonstrate ROI to customers and establish metrics to advise them on best practice and optimisation of the products.
- Responsible for the framing, scoping, planning, execution and ultimate success of technical deployment/value realisation/training projects that are run jointly with the customer and are meant to optimise the customer experience.
- Liaise with customers and internal stakeholders to establish, agree and execute plans for the aforementioned projects as per our Customer Success processes and practices.
- Execute high quality handovers and knowledge transfer with the Sales and Product teams.
- Train customers on our products.
- Note: This role will involve some overseas travel (when travel is allowed again)
- Project management experience in industries related to Software / Technology
- Previous customer-facing roles for example in sales engineering, sales support, professional services, field engineering, customer success or customer support.
- Experience with CRM software would be beneficial
- A sound understanding of software development practices is essential
- The role would ideally suit a software developer looking to expand their skillset to be more customer facing, or one who is already on that journey.
Director - Customer Success
To apply, please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org